Optimize your application portfolio
In today’s digital age, business demands are changing at a fast pace, leading to the development of new IT systems. The application landscape is growing to cater to new requirements, services and functions. Many enterprises have hundreds of applications deployed on their network. Some of these applications may have been developed on older technologies. These may become obsolete or be out-of-sync with the business processes in the organization, and become expensive to maintain as well.
Audax Labs’ Application Portfolio Rationalization framework offers a robust model for assessment of technology landscape and strategic fit of the application portfolio. The framework also provides solutions such as decentralization of the software/applications, cloud migration, application retirement, etc.
The goal is to enable enterprises to reduce their IT spend by systematically identifying and decommissioning ageing applications.
Key Steps in Portfolio Rationalization
- Our framework ensures portfolio optimization in a phased manner
- Data collection and investigation of key business drivers
- Functionality and technology assessment
- Create rationalization roadmap
- Benefit realization and implementation of roadmap
- Improve operational efficiency
- Improved service delivery
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Reduced operational risks
- Improved process efficiency, reduction in duplicity of systems and information.
- Consolidation of existing applications
- Create innovation and ability to meet current and future functional needs
- Technology Upgrade
- Legacy Architecture Modernization
- Retirement Initiatives
- Performance Enhancement
- Design and Code Cleanup
- Data Quality Improvements
- Infrastructure Consolidation
- TCO Rationalization
- Cloud Sourcing
contact us now
Ready to kick off your next project? Contact us now!
Talk to us to learn more about our solutions and how we can help you accelerate forward on your journey toward the future.