USHERING IN A NEW AGE OF HEALTHCARE
Meet next-gen consumer demands and expectations by creating and delivering unified patient and provider experiences that marry the physical and the digital worlds, providing a new and improved whole-person care.
Audax Labs helps enterprises, healthcare providers, and technology hardware firms usher in a new era of IT infrastructure model that prioritizes data insights, security, compliance, and digital experience of their customers. We help you get the best of healthcare to the right person at the right time, transforming communities.
With our deep domain expertise and excellent delivery capability, we help you provide outstanding care experiences, transforming the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical companies with innovative solutions.
HealthCare segments we serve
Enhance customer experience using innovative and disruptive technologies.
- Data-driven Insights
- Strategic Outsourcing
- Cloud Data Migration
- AI and Automation
- System Integration
- Improved Customer Experience
- Seamless Integration with Payers
Empower Payers and Insurance Providers to increase Member Satisfaction.
- Faster Clearance Rate
- Claims Assessment and Creation
- Legacy Modernization/Upgrades
- Data, Insights, and Cloud Services
- Member/Enrollment/Benefits Portals
- Claims Processing and Adjudication
- Provider Data Management and Credentialing
- Billing and Reconciliation
Innovative value-driven solutions for better Patient Care
- Improve Care Quality
- Data and System Integration
- Claims Assessment
- Application Development, Support and Maintenance
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- AI and Analytics for better Healthcare
- Intelligent Process Automation
Automate healthcare processes and improve CSAT using AI and data-driven solutions
- Professional Services to enable better Healthcare Tech
- Robust Technology Platform
- Full Stack Development, DevSecOps, Continuous Testing
- Implementation and Support Services
- Mobile Enablement
- Data & Analytics Solutions
- Cloud Migration
e-DISCOVERY DASHBOARD FOR DATA SECURITY AND AUDIT COMPLIANCE
One of the largest US-based pharmaceutical companies needed the capability to maintain audit and compliance regulation of their sensitive PHI and PII data.
Audax Labs developed e-Discovery Dashboard for the customer that provided users with capability to search different type of emails across various email formats and email sources. The online application includes download capability for the search results and allows the users to save searches. The application also allows to save and archive the search results for compliance audits.
- Audit compliance
- Automate the manual searches
- Saves time and improves productivity
- Better data governance and data management
Claim assessment to isolate High Risk cases
One of the largest healthcare insurance companies based in California wanted to identify high risk cases while processing huge numbers of claims every day. The process to identify the claims for high-risk content involves manual work and is currently outsourced to a third party. The customer was looking to optimize cost, bring efficiency, and automate the whole process associated with these services.
Audax Labs proposed an on-prem OCR and NLP based (leveraging Machine Learning and Computer Vision) solution for identifying high risk claims that can automatically categorize them. This new automated process would reduce the number of cases being sent to the third party for the assessment.
- Faster processing
- Cost saving due to reduction in manual assessment
- Improve accuracy of assessments
- Save time and efforts
DICOM and NON-DICOM data migration for PACS systems
Provide a fully Managed Enterprise Picture Archiving and Communications System for one of the largest hospital networks in South Africa
- Disparate data sources
- Migrate huge amount of data from disparate systems into the new modern PACS system
- Missing a single view of the data across multiple hospitals and healthcare centers
Audax Labs proposed to implement PACS solution using Hitachi Content Platform object storage and Hitachi Content Intelligence to increase the efficiency of clinical workflows and provide a scalable and modular PACS system. The solution would integrate HCP object storage with customer’s existing systems and migrate the DICOM and Non DICOM data from their existing legacy archives to the modern HCP.
- Provide a modern PACS system to the hospital network to store and use their data
- Single and centralized data store
- Reduce cost overhead due to managing multiple data sources
- Improves efficiency
COMPUTER VISION TO DETERMINE DIS-ORIENTATION IN PATIENT’S FEET AND RECOMMEND INSOLES
The client wanted to automate their existing process that required a special hardware and chiropractor to physically monitor the degree of dis-orientation (supination and pronation) in patient’s feet and recommend the correct insoles.
Audax Labs developed a solution that uses AI (Computer vision and Machine Learning) and Augmented Reality to scan the contours of the patient’s feet and recommends the best insole for that case. The self-service solution eliminates the need of chiropractor and uses patient’s mobile phone camera to perform the assessment. Once the assessment is done the insole could be ordered from the application itself. The solution could save time and cost for the insole manufacturer and deliver scalability to their business.
- Automate the process of analyzing deformities and recommend insole
- Save time and cost
- Eliminate the need of chiropractor and special hardware
- Simple, intuitive and fast solution that allows user to get results instantly
- High Accuracy
contact us now
Ready to kick off your next project? Contact us now!
Partner with Us to Usher in the Future of Healthcare Services