Last Updated: September 6th, 2018
The Services are intended for use by organizations and in accordance with their instructions. If you are using the Services of Audax Labs in a mobile device or web account issued to you by your employer or another organization (your “Organization”), that Organization is likely to have its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion and retention of information that you submit or provide through the Services.
This means that your Organization has the right to (i) control and administer your Audax Labs account (“Your Account”) and (ii) access and process any data that you submit or provide through the Services, including, for example, your files and communications. Please contact your Organization with any privacy enquiries regarding policies, including any enterprise agreements with Audax Labs, that it has in place regarding your use of the Services.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Audax Labs may collect the following kinds of information on behalf of your Organization when you, your colleagues or other users access the Services:
Customer data. Through use of the Services, you, your colleagues, your Organization and other users will directly provide or submit information to Audax Labs (“Customer Data“). Customer Data includes, for example:
- contact information, such as full name and email address;
- demographic information;
- username and password;
- work title, department information and other information related to your work or Organization;
- all content that you create, share or post in audio, video, text, images and other media or software files that you provide on or through the Services, or that are provided on your behalf, including information in or about the content that you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date when a file was created;
- information that other people provide about you when using the Services, including when they send a message to you or upload information about you;
- all communications with other users of the Services;
- user communications, feedback, suggestions and ideas sent to us;
- billing information; and information that you provide to us when you or your Organization contact or engage us for support regarding the Services.
Log and cookie data. We automatically collect certain information on your Organization’s behalf through the Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other browser or device identifiers, browser type, operating system, crash data, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about your activities (such as the links that you click and pages that you view) within the Services and other standard server log information (“Log and Cookie Data”).
Your browser or device may offer settings related to these technologies. For more information about whether these settings are available, what they do and how they work, visit your browser or device’s help material. We may not recognize or respond to browser or device signals around tracking, and some settings may interfere with your use of features that we offer. Additionally, the settings offered by a browser or device often only apply to that particular browser or device.
We also receive information from our third-party partners on your Organisation’s behalf for some of the purposes described in Section II below.
- USE OF INFORMATION
Audax Labs will use the information that we collect to provide, develop and improve the Services on your Organization’s behalf and in accordance with any other instructions from your Organization. Examples of such use include:
- communicating with users and administrators regarding their use of the Services;
- enhancing the security and safety of the Services for your Organization and other users;
- personalizing your and your Organization’s experiences as part of our provision of the Services;
- developing new tools, products or services for your Organization;
- associating activity on our Services across different devices operated by the same individual to improve the Service which we provide to your Organization;
- associating activity on our Services across different devices operated by the same individual; and conducting data and system analytics, including research to improve the Services. In these circumstances, Audax Labs shall, to the extent possible, use de-identified or aggregated data.
We may also use the information that we collect to operate, maintain and improve the systems and infrastructure that provide the Services. You and your Organization authorize us to do so and acknowledge that this may also result in improvements to the Audax Labs Services, as centralized systems and infrastructure that support the Services. For example, we may use crash logs from your use of the Services to identify and fix bugs that may also be present in the Audax Labs Services.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may, as directed or approved by your Organization, disclose the information that we collect in the following circumstances:
- to your Organization, network administrators and other users authorized by your Organization to access the requested information;
- to third-party service providers that are in the United States and in other countries where such service providers assist in providing the Services or part of the Services;
- to the family of companies that are part of Audax Labs;
- to third-party apps, websites or other services that you can connect to through the Services;
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our Services, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or insolvency; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Audax Labs ‘s rights or property; and as otherwise directed or authorized by your Organization.
Legal requests. If we receive a subpoena, warrant, discovery order or other request or order from a law enforcement agency, court, other governmental entity or litigant that seeks data relating to the Services (collectively a “Legal Request”), we will make reasonable attempts to direct the requesting party to seek the data directly from your Organization. If we ask the requesting party to direct the request to the Organization, we will provide your Organization’s contact information to the requesting party. If legally compelled to produce information and unless legally prohibited, we will use reasonable efforts to notify your Organization so that they can notify you pursuant to your Organization’s policies and as permitted by law. We will direct any requests for information under data protection laws to your Organization, unless prohibited by law.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY
We use the information that we have to help verify accounts and activity and to promote safety and security on and off our Services on your Organization’s behalf, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. We work hard to protect Your Account using teams of engineers, automated systems and advanced technology such as encryption and machine learning. For example, we may deploy automated technologies to detect abusive behavior and content, such as child pornography, that may harm our Services, you, other users, your Organization or others.
- ACCESSING AND MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
You and your Organization may access, correct or delete information that you have uploaded to the Services using the tools within the Services (for example, editing your profile information or via the Activity Log) provided by us on behalf of your Organization. If you are not able to do so using the tools provided in the Services, you should contact your Organization directly to access or modify your information.
Changes that you make to your information on the Services take immediate effect on your specific network, but data will be retained by Audax Labs in backup copies for a commercially reasonable amount of time and as directed by your Organization.
- DATA LOCATION AND PRIVACY SHIELD
VII. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
Some of the Services may contain links to content maintained by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we recommend that you view the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
VIII. ACCOUNT CLOSURE
If you would like to stop using the Services, you should contact your Organization. Similarly, if you stop working for or with the Organization, the Organization may suspend Your Account and/or delete any information associated with Your Account. Please note that content you create and share on the Services is owned by your Organization and may remain on the Services and be accessible even if your Organization deactivates or terminates Your Account. In this way, content that you provide on the Services is similar to other types of content (such as presentations or memos) that you may generate in the course of your work.
- CONTACT US
If you wish to learn more about our privacy practices, please contact your Organization or us by email at email@example.com