- DB2 UDB V 9.1, 9.5, 9.7, 10.1 Installations, Configurations and Administration and production support.
- Good experience on High availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) experience with DB2 HADR with TSA (Tivoli system automation)
- Experience in implementing backup and recovery strategies, replication, and database performance tuning on LINUX/UNIX platform
- Database migration experience including various upgrades
- Experience in automating database maintenance and database monitoring including operational 24x7 support in troubleshooting.
- Experience in staging the new DB2 servers builds
- Knowledge of refresh activities at table level and other DB refreshes in prod/non-prod environments.
- Experience in performing database loads and unloads, tablespace containers and resize on tablespaces
- Good experience in Database restores including Redirected restores and backup concepts
- Good understanding in performance monitoring techniques and conduct performance checks to ensure the databases, and their associated applications, are continuing to support the existing Service Levels
- Hands on experience in Table range partition, Multi dimension clustering, Materialized query tables data movement utilities like IMPORT, LOAD, and EXPORT under high volume conditions.
- SQL Tuning using db2advisor and db2explain tools.
- Troubleshooting database issues using db2diag, db2pd, db2dart, db2support, db2top.
- Database performance tuning by configuring database and instance Parameters.
- Should have good knowledge on DB2 V10.1 and DB2V10.5 new features
- Administration of database objects such as indexes, tables, views, constraints, stored procedures
- Administration of database users
- Capacity Management and storage management
- Design, test, and optimize/tune RDBMS components
Apply For This Job